Thursday, October 25, 2007

L2Machinima

I've been working on my L2Machinima project for the past few weeks now and its all beginning to fall into place. I'm hoping for a release date of November 1st, thanks to the help of the web development team.

What you can expect from the release:
  • 3 full video tutorials, 1 on how to create a private server for WoW, the others are TBA
  • Over 80 resource links, all categorized and easy to find; individually assessed and ranked with a five star rating on their usefulness
  • Cake
I'm worried though that people will find them generally boring and useless, or others will cry that I'm revealing all the "insider tips and tricks," but I guess only the future will show eh. Although I'll be focusing on WoW Machinima (cause with nearly 9 million subscribers, were can I go wrong?), I'm hoping to one day move into may other games and even into custom model editng and using our own platforms to create the ultimate machinima experience.

Wish me luck!

No comments: